Results – WAR at The Franklin Co. Fair – 7/17/12
Wrestling and Respect invaded the Franklin County Fair in Hilliard, OH on Tuesday July 17, 2012 for another night of action as only WAR can deliver. If you weren’t there, here’s what went down…
- Matt Taylor defeated Lil’ C.
- “Big Guns” Jeff Cannon defeated Brandon Day.
- Aaron “Extreme” McCormick defeated Caleb “Gutter” Stills.
- Jock Samson defeated “Marquee” Mikey D.
- Badd Company defeated Cody Hawk & Dusty Dillinger to retain the WAR Tag-Team Championships.
- Jeremy “The Butcher” Madrox defeated “Hot Commodity” Matt Mason to retain the WAR Heavyweight Championship.
- “Hot Commodity” Matt Mason & “Marquee” Mikey D defeated Jock Samson & Jeremy “The Butcher” Madrox.
For more information on Wrestling And Respect, check out their official website at www.WARWrestling.com!