Results – Bizarro Live: Bizarre Adventure to The Boonies – 7/07/12
Fans, if you missed our show this past Saturday night, well, you weren’t alone. It wasn’t very good. Not in ring, in ring we owned like we always do. No we mean that the A/C didn’t work and it was like 100 degrees in the building. It sucked…we’re sorry. Forgive us?
That’s right we’re copping up to it. We stunk up the joint…bet you never thought a wrestling company would actually do that did ya? Well, we aren’t normal. But we can guarantee you one thing…that we will knock the next few shows out of the park to make up for this one. So read the results and lets pretend it never happened, deal?
- The Flying Redneck defeated Jason Legend in a highflying match up.
Quesazilla returned next and took out a brash loud-mouthed fan in the crowd. The fans watched in wonder as Quesazilla proved he was not only unstoppable but one of the most unpredictable beasts in the land of the bizarre.
The Life Power Church’s Zakk Spadez and leader Scary Gary came to the ring next in full swing. Gary proceeded to lambast LPC member GeeGee for not being worthy of the Church. He said tonight he would put away GeeGee’s best friend and then on July 28th he would end the Pasta Mafia once and for all when he beats Big Sal Calzone at his own game in an Italian Street Fight!
- Zakk Spadez & Scary Gary defeated The Spaghetti Connection
Out next was the Director of Awesome Jason T. Fine who unveiled the American Wrestling Grand Prix title belt. He was announcing participants for the August 3rd & 4th show at the Adams Co. Fairgrounds, when he was interrupted by “Mr. 9.5” Justin Neal and his new ring girl…”Miss 9.5” who made him a Perfect 10. Neal began wondering why he hadn’t been announced for the AWGP, and that he should just be handed the belt. He claimed to be able to beat any monster, hero, villain or MMA fighter.
This brought out MMA star “The Timebomb” TJ Wash who officially challenged Neal to a match. Neal exited the ring backing down from the challenge leaving fans and Wash waiting to shut up Neal.
- El Manos defeated Super Kahuna thanks to outside interference by Red Demon
After the match it looked like Kahuna’s career was about to be cut short until A.A. Inc hit the ring to help the big man. Jason T. Fine made the Main Event of our August 18th show official. Inside a steel cage, it would be War Games with Super Kahuna leading one team against a team picked by Red Demon.
- Drunk Dave vs. The Incredible Bulk in a Under the Table Match was up next. Drunk Dave’s scheduled opponent Captivating Corey Mason didn’t show up, he was last seen entering the Closet…who knows if he’ll ever officially come out. The match ended with both men and the Referee passing out from the alcohol in the flask.
- Scary Gary defeated CW Scott in a Backwoods Brawl that went all over the place. CW looked to score a huge upset until Gary nailed him in the eyes with white powder.
- Big Sal Calzone def. “Mr. 9.5” Justin Neal w/Miss .5 after TJ Wash prevented Neal from cheating.
- Intergalactica American Kickboxer 2 defeated Zakk Spadez to retain the title.
Again, you’re lucky to miss this event due to heat…it was so hot that even Red Demon was sweating. Fans, don’t forget that we’ll be at The Adams Co. Fair on July 17th and The Warren Co. Fair on July 18th. Then back in the A/C building, The Rambler Center, on July 28th…see you then.