Results – USE: Throwdown – 6/23/12
United Sports Entertainment returned to Hamilton, OH on Saturday May 26, 2102 for another installment of their weekly Throwdown event. If you weren’t there, here’s what you missed…
- Chronick defeated Jay Wattz.
- “The Extraordinary” Robbie Raynes defeated Alvis Nutcase.
- Apocalypse defeated Ganger.
- Rampage and Kaleb Kross fought to a draw in a Best of 3 Falls Match.
- Sgt. Orlando Swift defeated Blackhawk.
- “Showtime” James Jordan retained the U.S. Title against Draven Valentine..
- The contract signing for the Summer Showdown on July 21st took place between the #1 contender Ryan Michaels and the Heavyweight Champion Andrew Turner.
For more information on United Sports Entertainment, check out their official Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/UnitedSportsEntertainment. And don’t forget, USE presents Throwdown every Saturday night at 6:30 PM in Hamilton, OH.